Hood Series 2, Short Wheel Base, Full Length, Rear Window.
- Hand made in the UK
- Has straps for roll up sides
- Various colours available Classic Khaki, Khaki, Sand (Vehicle shown) and Blue, please select from dropdown. Current stock availability listed below.
- Complete and ready to fit
- The Hood shown is am early series 2, so has the smaller Rear Window (24" x 9") The medium size is 35"1/2 x 11"1/2, please request size in notes.
- This Hood is available with Side Windows, click here for more information.
The canvas used is grade A, ensuring a tighter weave to commercial grade, giving better water resistance.
All our canvas’s come with guide lines to the shrinkage to your vehicle. Our cut of canvas is generous to allow for shrinkage.
- Classic Khaki, developed to match 1950’s canvas used by Land-Rover, developed using the eyes of respected restorers, the Houben’s, Dunsfold Land-Rovers and the Reborn Programme . This is our benchmark.
- Khaki, darker in colour greener, developed from ex military stock,
- Sand, lighter in colour, giving a greater contrast from body colour,
- Blue, used a lot in Europe, and also on vehicles with grey bodies to get the ultimate in contrasts.
Current Stock Availability:
- Khaki, with medium rear window (MRW)x 1
- Sand, with medium rear window x (MRW) x 1
- Khaki, with large rear window (LRW) x 1
- classic khaki, with medium rear window (MRW) x 2
All our hoods are made by Undercover Covers, here in the UK; they are the go to manufacturer for Land Rover hoods.
We have made hoods for the 1948 pre production Land Rover, starting with HUE166, the very 1st Land Rover.
It was even Undercover Covers privilege to be asked to do the last Defender made H166HUE, both in Classic Khaki, a colour that is unique to us.